View all 57 Jobs
Job vacancy QSST-Marketing Officer
View all 57 Jobs
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited, trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of one of our Tanzania based clients, we are looking for a competent and experienced Marketing Officer
The Marketing Officer focuses on the continuous improvement and on-going success of all marketing execution programs. The role also manages the performance and optimization of the marketing department’s effectiveness using the current available technology to guide the business’s commercial efforts.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter, and face to face.
- Investigating and solving customers’ problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by others
- Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service Company is providing
- Develop and revise strategies and technics necessary for achieving the Company marketing objectives
- Track and measure the effectiveness of marketing efforts and strategies
- Perform extensive quantitative and qualitative market research to implement data driven marketing campaigns and meet organization-wide strategic goals
- Responsible for the development and implementation of strategic and external events calendar to drive awareness with new prospects and accelerate existing opportunities
- Organize the company’s presence in external functions and outreach campaigns. Create and supply marketing collateral, merchandise, and promotion collateral to each event, measuring and evaluating impact on recruitment and brand awareness
- Study the market and analyse market possibilities and advise the team and management
- Plan, budget and implement agreed communication activities including customer seminars and media advertising.
- Carryout customer surveys to support market research initiatives
- Timely implementation of planned advertising and promotion activities according to the approved budgets
- Responsible of relationship management with advertisement agencies, press, outdoor vendors etc
- Organise all necessary communication material required for different functions and marketing initiatives
- Insure proper company image in all areas
- Any other relevant duties assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- Masters is an added advantage.
- Membership in a professional organization is an added advantage.
- 3 years’ experience in marketing, advertising or brand management at middle level management and above.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 17 Jun, 2022JOB BYEmpower
See all jobs