View all 57 Jobs
Job vacancy QSST-Executive Secretary
View all 57 Jobs
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Executive Secretary.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Keep track and record of daily employee’s attendance to work.
• Maintain office supplies and other materials required for departments or project’s activities.
• Perform administration and other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
• Handling external or internal communication or management systems.
• Develop and maintain a filing system.
• Book, manage and maintain meeting room and teleconference bookings.
• Assist with holiday coverage within the administration team as required.
• Office meet & greet, assist with reception phone calls as required.
• Build positive relationships with colleagues to ensure effective communication and support is gained
• Work in close co-operation with other employees.
• Ensure tasks are carried out in accordance with documented policies, plans, procedures, and instructions
• Comply with all company procedures
• Maintain an up-to-date understanding of the company’s operating systems.
• Promote a positive company image at all times.
• Uphold the company’s vision, mission and values statement and corporate goals.
• Accept personal responsibility for and adhere to the company’s QHSES Policy and Procedures, substance abuse policy and to raise matters of concern to the Company
• Embrace the company’s quality systems and ensure action items resulting from management’s review of the quality system are implemented within given time frames.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Degree in Business Administration or related field.
• At least four years’ experience in an administrative role.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 17 Jun, 2022JOB BYEmpower
See all jobs