View all 88 Jobs
Job vacancy QSST-EACOP Corporate and Community Security Coordinator
View all 88 Jobs
QSST-EACOP Corporate and Community Security Coordinator
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited, trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of one of our Tanzania based clients, we are looking for a competent and experienced EACOP Corporate and Community Security Coordinator.
Location: Dar-es Salaam-Tanzania
The Corporate and Community Security Coordinator participates in security of offices and field activities relating to the EACOP project throughout the construction of the Pipeline.
The Security Coordinator will also participate in all the aspects of Security for the EACOP Corporate and Regional Offices and fly camps, as well as all aspects of community security issues related to communities affected by the Project along the Pipeline within Tanzania. This includes all communications and liaison with GSF all affected regions. Periodic audits of the security systems at all EACOP offices throughout Tanzania and community security liaison for communities affected by construction activities, review of security aspects of; accommodation, transportation of EACOP Corporate personnel. Ensuring that these are all done in compliance with international and national laws (VPSHR, ISPS Code, etc.).
The Corporate and Community Security Coordinator will be responsible for
Liaising duties with affected communities to ensure that their security concerns are understood and addressed. Liaising with Security Forces during construction phase regarding corporate offices and fly camps throughout the country and security concerns of affected communities. And doing Daily analysis, report information and actions plan.
- Follow-up of contractors’ and CLO’s daily report: Security checks/audits, planning, security events/incidents database update and initial analysis → daily verbal report upon significant events, and weekly written reports
- Provide Security induction and update the database of employees inducted
- Command and control security contractors’ performances on all regional or district EACOP office sites, EACOP fly camps and at EACOP head office in Tanzania.
- Monitor national and international laws and regulations related to security
- Participate to emergency response and crisis management.
- Promote security behavior within EACOP
- Write security procedures, instructions, and security briefings as required
- Conduct Security Risk Assessments (SRA) for regional or district EACOP office sites, EACOP fly camps and at EACOP head office in Tanzania as required, assist in the development, and maintain Security Plans and SOPs for
- Conduct SRA for community security concerns and ensure these are understood and incorporated in Project and Corporate SRA and Security Plans which might affect community security.
- Investigate security incidents and anomalies
- Develop and deliver security training and security briefings as required
- To contribute to the successful implementation of the EACOP Security policies through
- Effective follow-up of field activities
- Effective communication with information networks
- Effective reporting providing accurate information in a timely manner
- Effective events analysis and follow up of actions plan
- Develop and maintain trustful relationship with the Government Security Forces
- Develop and maintain trustful relationship with the local communities along the pipeline
Qualification and Required Experience
- Higher National Diploma or relevant professional experience.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken. Computer literate with all MS Office programs.
- 10 years’ experience in a function involving corporate security supervision in O&G sectors. International working environment experience a plus.
- A good knowledge of security standards (VPSHR, ISPS Code, ISO 18788 e.g.) required. – Clean police record and driving license.
- Highly self-directed and able to travel to remote areas in Tanzania.
- Honorably discharged from military forces or from a law enforcement service would be highly desirable. – Sense of responsibility and dependability
- Good communication and observation skills – Ability to work within an international project team
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 30 Jul, 2022JOB BYQ-Sourcing
See all jobs